Hello, my dear beloved clients,
So now we are detained what looks like to be another month with this most current mandate, so at this point, the salon is closed until May 3rd. I think we are all in the same boat and just playing this crazy situation out day by day. I do believe that I have touched base with all of my clients that have any appointments booked with me letting them know that their appointments have been canceled.
I’ll tell you what, I sure do miss seeing everyone and being in my beautiful salon and can not wait to get back to doing what I love SKINCARE!
Even though I have not been seeing clients personally, I’ve managed to keep myself very busy. Here is what I have been up to:
- Cleaning my garage (way overdue!)
- Transplanting some house plants (root bound in their pots)
- Many late hours setting up an online shopping cart (for your shopping convenience)
- And, of course, face masking while doing most of these activities
If you need any tips on the following, I’m your girl…
- Cleaning your garage
- DIY beauty recipes and remedies
- A DIY martini, appropriately called “The Quarantine”
- How to survive this time with humor. (It’s good for your immune system and releases endorphins, need I say more).
During these long days, I encourage you to make time for laughter and self-care. Try and get outside every day! Fresh air energizes and reinvigorates the soul. And truly, if you have any questions, or just need an uplifting word, please reach out. While I may not be able to see you for a few weeks, your wellbeing is important to me. And I’d love to help you in any way that I can.
If your skin is starting to show signs of stress, let me know. I have a fresh stash of products at home and I’m happy to porch drop or ship it to you for free.
Your turn: What have you been up to? Send me an email, please entertain me 😉
Here’s to taking lemons and making “Quarantine Lemonade”!
Missing you, here for you, hope to hear from you!
Heather Capitanich, Owner/Esthetician